Since 1993, the Schneider & Associates claims team has investigated or adjusted just about every type of claim under the sun. There’s no substitute for experience. Highlights of our service include:
• Expert adjusters: Unlike most of our competitors, we employ only experienced adjusters who have prior employment with insurance companies. You will never have to worry that an “investigator” is learning how to be an “adjuster” while handling one of your claims.
• Quality Control: Our experienced supervisors monitor the progress of each claim assignment to ensure our work product exceeds the highest industry standards.
• Detail: We are well known for our easy to read, comprehensive report format. You will not need to read through numerous pages to find one small detail. Entrusting us with an assignment will save you time and increase your productivity.
We can expertly adjust the following types of claims:
Submit an Assignment
To send us an assignment, complete our online assignment form or submit the assignment by email to email@example.com
The Schneider Advantage
Our adjusters all have company claim department experience. In addition to being excellent investigators, they are well versed in policy language, insurance law and negotiation. You won’t have to worry that an “investigator” is learning how to be an “adjuster” while handling one of your losses.
A good adjuster is only as good as the system she operates within. After thirty years in the industry, we’ve developed efficient and reliable workflows. Supervisors monitor each claim to ensure our work product is consistently excellent. Reports go through three rigorous review stages before being submitted to you.
Our easy to read, comprehensive report format is crafted to save you time. The “summary” caption lists your most important action items. The remainder of the report outline breaks down individual items in an intuitive manner so that you will not have to read several pages searching for the one thing you’re looking for.
Our proprietary reporting system features:
• Video of participant perspective
• Video narration of property losses
• Video verification of contents
• Embedded hyperlinks
• Statement audio embedded into reports
• Video of canine behavior for dog bite cases